TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms & conditions carefully. Your access to & use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of & compliance with these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the services.
FEE & OTHER DETAILS (Terms & Conditions)
- The fee once paid is NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances apart from the ones mentioned below.
- The fee shall be refunded if “SSAC Institute” fails to start a course. Delay in starting of the class by a fortnight shall not be considered as not starting.
- The entire course fee needs to be paid latest by 24 hours before the commencement of the course date. A student shall not be issued any course materials or permitted to enter the virtual classroom without paying full course fee.
- In case a student completes a certain number of hours in the course and thereafter is unable to continue due to any reason (personal, professional, academic etc.), there will be NO PARTIAL Refund for the remaining hours.
- In case a student drops out of a course without any prior intimation, he is not entitled to join any other batch at a later date. He can resume his course only after paying the ENTIRE Course fee for another batch.
- All courses have different starting dates and different fees and all the information is stated on our website.
- The syllabus is divided into various units such that the course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed anytime.
- Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
- Students have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes, etc provided to them, to a third party. If the student is found sharing any course content with other students, then his/her classes will be blocked. In such scenario, NO REFUND will be entertained.
- SSAC Institute reserves the sole discretion to dismiss a student from its classroom or premises if he is found to indulge in inappropriate or indecent behavior, or misbehave with any staff or fellow student of SSAC or disrupts the classroom environment. In such scenario, NO REFUND will be entertained.
- We may also contact the user through WhatsApp, SMS, email, and call to give notifications on various important updates.
- A student must ensure to attend all the classes.
- SSAC Institute is NOT responsible for a student’s score improvement if he is not regular or punctual in attending his classes or does not complete on time the assignments or tests that are given in class or as homework.
- While SSAC Institute is aimed at enhancing the academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the classes. Merely joining at SSAC Institute does not assure high marks.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
- Communication to the students shall take place through WhatsApp Groups.
- If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, students shall be informed on the WhatsApp Group.
- Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.